Type Here to Get Search Results !

Top 115+ Smooth Pickup Lines for Her to Win a Date

 


1. "I don't believe in love at first sight, but I do believe in first impressions. And my first impression of you is amazing."


2. "Excuse me, I think you dropped something... my jaw."


3. "Do you believe in fate? Because I think we were meant to meet."


4. "Do you believe in fate? Because I think we were meant to meet."


5. "I'm not a photographer, but I can definitely picture us together."


6. "If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together."


7. "You're the missing piece I've been searching for."


8. "Excuse me, can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back."


9. "Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes."


10. "You must be a magician, because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears."


11. "Excuse me, I couldn't help noticing you from across the room. Would you like to go out sometime?"


12. "I don't believe in love at first sight, but I think I just fell for you."


13. "Can I take a picture of you? I want to show Santa what I want for Christmas."


14. "If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together."


15. "I'm not a photographer, but I can definitely picture us together."


16. "I must be dreaming because I never thought I'd find someone like you."


17. "Do you have a map? Because I just got lost in your eyes."


18. "If love is a crime, I'm willing to be your accomplice."


19. "You must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day."


20. "Excuse me, do you have a moment? I just had to come over and tell you that you're absolutely beautiful."



Special tips:- Remember, it's important to be genuine and respectful when starting a conversation with someone you're interested in. Don't rely too heavily on pickup lines, and always make sure to listen and respond to the other person's cues and signals.


Other posts:-https://lifestylechan.blogspot.com/2023/04/how-to-dress-well-15-rules-all-men.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.